Access Content Views & Groups
Content Views & Groups are configured from the same location within Vroozi Catalog.
- Within the Content Manager tab and select Content Views/Groups.
- There are 2 tabs separating Content Group and Content View management.
Create a New Content View or Group
Since Views are associated to Groups, Content Views should be created first.
- Click Create from the left navigation panel.
- Type in the Content View or Group Name in the text field
- The View/Group status defaults to Active: Yes. To create an Inactive Content Group, click on it to change it to Active: No.
- Select Add Content Views for Content Group Creation and select Add Catalogs for Content View Creation.
- Check the box next to the View/Group name to select it. More than one or all can be selected at a time. (shown below)
- Returning to the Content Group/View draft, select Save
Note: Catalogs can be associated to Views at the catalog record or at the Content View Manager.
- Suppliers not associated to a catalog can be configured as a Non-Catalog supplier and associated to a Content View at the Supplier record. (shown below)
Edit Views or Groups
Delete, Activate or Delete
- Select the Group or View and either Delete, Activate or Deactivate.
- Click on the Group/View Name to reveal edit screen. View/update name or add Catalogs/Views.
- Remove a View or Catalog by checking the box next to the name and selecting Remove.
Don't forget you can download this Grab & Go!
Click here for further details on Content Groups & Views.