Create a custom field at the line item or document level. Configurations can be found in the Administrator panel under Documents -> Custom Fields. All existing custom fields can be updated, deleted or inactivated from this view.
To get started ‘Create a Custom Field’. The following steps will require review or completion.
Complete all required details in the custom field record.
- Complete the ‘Field Name’.
- Select ‘Type’
- If ‘List’ is selected as a Custom Field Type, Administrators may elect to designate a Default List type value.
- Decide when and how the Custom View is seen. ‘Required’: Set a Requirement for the Custom field based on Supplier or Category(s). Once toggled on, select from existing master data.
- Toggle on to assign custom fields to all line items.
- Select which documents to associate with the custom field.
Any Custom fields associated with a document type will also then display within that document types sub-classification on the Custom Field view.
Download the full Grab & Go for further details.