What is a Tolerance?
Tolerances define the limits in which differences between the Supplier Invoice and Purchase Order are accepted. Differences outside of the acceptable limits will result an Invoice Exception.
Within Vroozi Invoice you can enable the following 6 Tolerance types:
- Product & Service Price - Line item & Subtotal
- Product & Service Quantity - Line item & Total
- Blanket Line item “Total” Tolerance
- Additional Line Item and Total
- Shipping - Line item and Total
- Tax - Line item and Total Tax