Learn more about how to schedule the automatic submission of a Purchase Requisition (PR).
If enabled by your administrator, you can schedule the submission of your for a future date and time.
On the Requisition Draft select the clock icon before selecting ‘Submit’, select the Clock icon to set Date, Time and Time Zone.
- Date: Schedule 24 hours to 1 year in advance
- Must be at least 24 hours in advance.
- Time: Set specific hour and minutes
- Time Zone: All time zones available
- Select ‘Confirm Schedule’
- A notification will appear confirming the PR has been successfully scheduled.
- Submit the PR by selecting ‘Submit’ An additional prompt will appear asking employees to verify the PR scheduling details are correct.
Retrieve & View Scheduled PRs
Employee can retrieve and view a scheduled Requisition in the Request Status category as they would other PRs.
As with traditional PRs, Employees will receive email notification when a scheduled PR is successfully submitted for approval or to the next steps in the procurement workflow.