Shopper UI Features
1. When a Purchase Order has been submitted to a supplier, there is a newly designed email notification sent to the Requester of that PO.
2. The action button to create a Goods Receipt (Truck Icon) has been moved over to the left side of the Create Goods Receipt page for Requesters for ease of use.
3. The phone number and the email fields are now required when creating or editing an address. End users will be notified if an address has any missing required fields; the pencil icon will also turn red.
Admin UI Features
1. Rupees, the currency of Pakistan and India, has been added as an option for administrators and is visible for shoppers.
2. There is a newly designed email notification sent to the Supplier when a Purchase Order has been generated.
3. There is a newly designed Purchase Order PDF available on the supplier PO email notification.
Buyer UI Features
1. Purchase Manager customers now have two options for how Purchase Orders are routed & configured: 1) Auto-generated Purchase Orders: Immediate submission to the supplier(s) without user interaction. POs are generated immediately after final approval of Purchase Requests. 2) Buy Route Purchase Orders: The PO is routed to a Buyer User within a Buyer Group, and this user will configure and submit the PO to the Supplier.
2. There is a newly designed email notification that is sent to the Buyer when a Purchase Order has been auto-generated or when a Purchase Order requires attention from the Buyer User before vendor submission.
Shopper UI Fixes
1. When creating a Purchase Request, the Line Item Detail page did not display the Optional Fields when the PR is in Create State. This has been fixed, and now Optional Fields display correctly in all modes of the Purchase Request.
Admin UI Fixes
1. Antiquated Purchase Orders did not display the Supplier ID at the Header Level. This has been fixed, and the Supplier IDs now display at the Header & Line Item Level for all Purchase Orders.
2. When an Administrator would Deactivate a Supplier, the Inactive Supplier still appeared as a Recommended Supplier field to end users. This has been fixed, and the Inactive Supplier no longer appears as Recommended Supplier option.
3. The User Creation Date was displaying "1969" for some end users. This has been fixed, and now the Creation Dates are correct for all users.