This usually occurs if there are more than 500 errors in the catalog. Make sure to rectify the errors indicated on the error report of the catalog and then re-upload the catalog.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to search for a Catalog already in the live column?
- I have marked a custom field as post filter, why is it not appearing in search result?
- How can I view the changes made to a catalog?
- How can I export a catalog?
- Why am I unable to punchout to the OCI catalog?
- Why am I unable to punch out to cXML catalog?
- Why are Category Mapping, UOM Mapping, and Currency Mapping not working upon check out to ERP from smartOCI?
- How do I resolve an Error Processing message appearing on the catalog?
- Why isn't the Browse button appearing on the Supplier widget to the Shoppers although the Supplier has an internal catalog assigned?
- What does it mean when a supplier does not appear in Supplier widget to the shoppers although the Supplier is assigned to catalogs?