The Change Report is available when a new version of the catalog is dragged to live column. Select the cog wheel icon of the catalog in question click the Change Report option. Once completed the Change Report will be downloaded for your view.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to search for a Catalog already in the live column?
- I have marked a custom field as post filter, why is it not appearing in search result?
- How can I view the changes made to a catalog?
- How can I export a catalog?
- Why am I unable to punchout to the OCI catalog?
- Why am I unable to punch out to cXML catalog?
- Why are Category Mapping, UOM Mapping, and Currency Mapping not working upon check out to ERP from smartOCI?
- How do I resolve an Error Processing message appearing on the catalog?
- Why isn't the Browse button appearing on the Supplier widget to the Shoppers although the Supplier has an internal catalog assigned?
- What does it mean when a supplier does not appear in Supplier widget to the shoppers although the Supplier is assigned to catalogs?