To log in to smartOCI, you must first receive a welcome email. Follow the steps below to access the system for the first time.
1. Locate the “Welcome to smartOCI” email. This will be sent from email@example.com. If you are not able to find it, we recommend checking your spam box.
2. Click on the personalized link or paste it into the URL field of your browser. You will be redirected to the smartOCI portal.
3. Type in your user name and temporary password provided in the welcome email and login. You may copy and paste the password into the field.
4. After logging in, you want to update your User information and password. To do this, start by click on the Account area below your name.
5. Select the Preferences option.
6. Before you are able to update your password, you must first fill out all of the mandatory User Information marked with a red asterisk*.
7. Expand the Password Change area by clicking on the carrot.
8. Type or paste in the temporary password in the Old Password field.
9. Type in a New Password and Confirm the same password.