This section shows you how to reset your password in Purchase Manager yourself. This can be used if you forgot your password, or if you deleted or used your initial Registration Email. See the Accessing Purchase Manager (Registration Email) section for more details.
1. Start by navigating to the Vroozi Purchase Manager login page—if you aren’t already there, go to https://go.vroozi.com.
2. Type in your email address.
3. Click the Reset Password button. An email will be sent to you from email@example.com.
4. Create your New Password. These password credentials must include at least 6 characters, with at least one capital letter and one number for security purposes. It must be different than your previous password(s).
5. Confirm the same password again directly below.
6. Click the Set Password button.
7. Select the Click here to Log In link in order to take you to the Purchase Manager login page.
TIP! If the pictures do not load, copy and paste the link below the green button into your browser instead to set your password for the first time.
TIP! If you click on the link and it says that it “has already been used,” you may have accidentally double clicked it. Try resetting your password again from step #1 of this section.