If the delivery of ordered products is incomplete, contact the vendor outside of the system if you suspect an issue. Then, create a partial Goods Receipt. This section describes how to create a Goods Receipt when only part of the order has been delivered. This section must be paired with the corresponding Goods Receipt section (2/2) when a subsequent shipment is received.
- From the Homepage, click the Receipt Status icon on the blue navigation bar.
- Verify that you are in the Ready to Receive status area.
- Locate the PO Number of the partially-confirmed request you would like to receive. Next to it, click the truck icon in the Actions column located next to the PO Number. You will automatically be navigated to the Create Goods Receipt
TIP! The PO Number can be found on the packing slip of the delivered products. Use it to find the correlating document in Purchase Manager.
- Enter the Bill of Lading and/or Packing Slip This is optional.
- If needed, add any Comments to the Goods Receipt.
- Review the Line Item Overview and compare it to what product quantities were delivered.
- Type in the number you received in the Qty to Receive text areas.
- Click the Confirm Receipt
- A pop up will ask you if you’re sure you would like to submit the partial Goods Receipt. Click the OK This Goods Receipt document will be recorded in the Received status area as historical data, but will also remain in the Ready to Receive column with a Pie icon next to it because there are outstanding items remaining on this PO. See the Create a Subsequent Partial Goods Receipt section for more information.