After the Catalog products or products & services are delivered to you, verify the completeness of your order and create a Goods Receipt. This section describes how to create a Goods Receipt when all products and mixed requests are delivered as expected, without issue.
- From the Homepage, click the Receipt Status icon on the blue navigation bar.
- Verify that you are in the Ready to Receive status area.
- Locate the PO Number of the request you would like to receive. Next to it, click the truck icon located under the Actions You will automatically be navigated to the Create Goods Receipt page. OR open the Purchase Order and click the blue receipt button at the bottom right.
TIP! The PO Number can be found on the packing slip of the delivered products. Use it to find the correlating document in Purchase Manager.
- Enter the Bill of Lading and/or Packing Slip This is optional.
- If needed, add any Comments to the Goods Receipt.
- Review the Line Item Overview and compare it to what product quantities were delivered.
- If you received everything as expected, click the Receive All This auto-populates the Qty to Receive column and updates the Total Price and Total Amount areas to display the received dollar amounts.
- Click the Confirm Receipt This document will be relocated from the Ready to Receive to the Received status area as historical data. (not pictured)