This section describes how to add items to a request using existing Lists that you previously created. If you have not created your list yet, refer to the Create a Catalog List section first.
1. From the Homepage, click on Lists button to reveal a drop down of options.
2. Click on the Name of the List you would like to select items or services from.
3. Your List will be displayed. Here, you have the opportunity to remove or change the item quantities before moving them into a Request.
4. After making the necessary amendments, review your subtotal and select whether you would like to Create a New Request, or add the items to an existing Draft Request using the drop down menu.
5. Click the Move to Request button.