Before you are able to use Catalog Lists, you must first create them. You have the choice of marking them as a favorite, or naming your lists and categorizing them accordingly. This section outlines how to create a new list, consisting of Internal Catalog items.
- From the Homepage, click on Lists button to reveal a drop down of options.
- Click the New List button.
- The new list that you created has a default name of My List.
- You can change the name of your list by simply clicking My List text area and typing in the name of your new List. (i.e. Office Supplies, Weekly Snack Order, Phone Accessories)
- Click the blue Get started here! link to add items to your list.
- Search for the item you would like to add to the list using the Search Bar.
- Click the yellow star icon next to the item description to reveal a drop down menu.
- Select the name of the List you would like to add it to. The item will be added to your List.
- Repeat steps 6-8 to add more items to the List.