While in the Create Purchase Request screen, you have the ability to add Punchout Catalog items to the purchase request. This section addresses how to add a Punchout line item after other line items have already been selected or created. If you would like to start from the request process from the Homepage, refer to additional Create a Request sections for more information.
1. From the Create Purchase Request screen, click the Homepage button at the top that displays your organization’s logo and you will be redirected to the landing page. In this example, the Vroozi logo is pictured as the Home button.
TIP! It is a good idea to note the Request Name (i.e. Requester Samonte 1000000169) before navigating away from the page. You will use this information later when adding Punchout items from the Shopping Cart to the Purchase Request.
2. You may need to expand the Catalog Supplier area to see all of the vendors available. Locate the Punchout Catalog under the Catalog Supplier area. The Arrow icon indicates a Punchout as opposed to an Internal Catalog.
3. Click on the Arrow icon of the Punchout catalog supplier. A new window will pop up.
4. Search for items in the vendor website and add them to the Cart. Each supplier web environment is different, and will have varying features and functionalities. (not pictured)
5. Checkout of the vendor website by clicking the “submit” or “transfer your order”-type button. The exact wording varies by vendor. (not pictured) Your items from the Punchout will be pulled into your Cart in Purchase Manager.
6. Review the contents of your Cart and amend quantities as needed.
7. Use the drop down menu to find the Request you would like to add the items to.
8. Click the Move to Request button. The Line Items will be added to your request.
9. Continue with the submission of your request (not pictured). For more detailed instruction of how to do this, refer to additional Create a Request sections.