While in the Create Purchase Request screen, you have the ability to add line items to the Purchase Request. This section addresses how to add a line item from an Internal Catalog (non-Punchout) after other line items have already been selected. If you would like to start a new Request from the Homepage, refer to other Create a Request sections available.
- From the Create Purchase Request screen, enter your search term, and click the magnifying glass icon to execute the search.
TIP! Do not click the Add Line Item button unless you would like to add a Free Text Line
Item. See the Add a Free Text Line Item section for more details.
- Locate the item and amend the Quantity if needed.
- Click the Add to Cart
- Continue searching for an adding items to the Cart until you have everything you need from the Internal Catalogs. (not pictured)
- Click the Cart
- Review the contents of your Cart.
- Use the drop down menu to find the request you would like to add the items to.
- Click the Move to Request The line items will be added to your request.
- Continue with the submission of your request (not pictured). For more detailed instruction of how to do this, refer to additional Create a Request.