When a Request is rejected, you will be notified via email. The Request will be in the Attention status area for you to review and take action to edit and submit it again to your approver(s).
Keep in mind that your organization may not be configured to resubmit Rejected Requests. If you find that this is not an option for you while following these instructions see the Copy (Duplicate) A Request section as an alternative method of resubmitting a Request for approval.
- From the Homepage, click the Request Status icon on the blue navigation bar. The Request Status page will appear.
TIP! The last five Requests can be found on the Homepage under the Recent Requests widget instead of having to navigate to the Request Status area.
- From this page, you are able to view your Requests by status. Click the Attention (rejected) Requests.
- To drill down into Request Details, click the linked Request Number.
- Review the Notes from Approver to see why the Request was rejected and if it needs to be amended and resubmitted for approval.
TIP! If there aren’t any new notes or attachments from the approver, it is recommended you email or call the approver who rejected your Request to find out the reason for rejection.
- Make any necessary changes to the Request. This could be a Quantity change, adding or removing Line Items, or attaching relevant documents for example.
- Add any Notes for the Approver if needed by clicking the Add Note Enter any comments and the click the green Save Note button. (not pictured)
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the Submit Request (not pictured) The Request will now be classified as Pending if it is above the auto-approval threshold. You will receive an email notification once it has been approved (or rejected again).