Task Performed by: AP Processor (with coding permissions)
- Click on ‘My Coding’ on the left side navigation bar. OR Navigate to ‘Inbox’ page, locate the Invoice that you want to ‘code’ from the ‘Tasks’ section on the left, and click on the Invoice Number.
- If you navigated to the ‘My Coding’ page, select an Invoice that you want to ‘code’ by clicking on its Invoice Number, from the list.
- On the ‘Invoice Details’ page, scroll down to the line-item and click on the ‘calculator’ icon located on the far right of the line-item.
- Enter the accounting information and click on the ‘tick’ icon.
- Press ‘Submit’ and select the ‘Return’ option to return the Invoice back to the AP Processor. The AP Processor can view the Invoice in his/her ‘Tasks’ on the Invoice page.