Task Performed by: AP Processor, AP Manager
- On the ‘Inbox’, otherwise referred to as the ‘Hopper’, click on any e-mail . This would open up the page where you can preview Invoice attachments on the Hopper.
- Preview the received Invoices and locate the Invoice document that you want to create an Invoice in Vroozi for, and then click on the ‘Create Invoice’ button.
- On the ‘Create Invoice’ page, enter the relevant Purchase Order # from the supplier invoice attachment. The Company Code, Supplier, Payment Terms (if it is set), and the line item fields are then populated with the values from the PO (as shown in the second screenshot).
- Manually fill out the mandatory and other relevant fields in the ‘Create Invoice’ page by referring to Invoice attachment on the left -- Supplier Invoice #, Invoice Date, Payment Terms (if not already set), Shipping Charges (optional), Tax (optional), Notes About Invoice (optional), and Invoice Total.
- Click on ‘Save’ or ‘Submit’ button.