Task Performed by: AP Processor, AP Manager
- Create a new Invoice.
- Once you click on the ‘Submit’ button, the ‘Invoice Destination’ pop-up pops up.
- On the ‘Invoice Destination’ pop-up, select ‘Exception Handling’. On the Target User drop-down, select a Requester (who created the Invoice) or a Central Receiver who can create a Goods Receipt (GR) for the Invoice in question.
- Enter comments/instructions on the Comments field that you want the Requester to follow or be mindful of. This is optional.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. The Invoice will transition to ‘Exception’ status and available under the ‘Exceptions’ status page.
- Once the Requester or Central Receiver creates a Goods Receipt, the Invoice would return back to you and the ‘Goods Receipt’ error would no longer appear and permit you to submit the Invoice for approval.