Task Performed by: AP Processor, AP Manager
- Click on ‘Create Invoice’ on the blue navigation bar on the left.
- On the left, upload the relevant Invoice document from your computer. Once selected, the PDF copy of the document will be visible on the left half of the screen.
- To add multiple documents (e.g. supporting documentation) to the Invoice, click on the ‘paperclip’ icon above the attached Invoice document (as shown on the screenshot below). There is no restriction on the number of documents that can be uploaded/attached to an Invoice on Vroozi.
- On the ‘Create Invoice’ page, enter the relevant Purchase Order # from the supplier invoice attachment. The Company Code, Supplier, Payment Terms (if it is set), and the line item fields are then populated with the values from the PO (as shown in the second screenshot).
- Manually fill out the mandatory and other relevant fields in the ‘Create Invoice’ page by referring to Invoice attachment on the left -- Supplier Invoice #, Invoice Date, Payment Terms (if not already set), Shipping Charges (optional), Tax (optional), Notes About Invoice (optional), and Invoice Total.
- Click on ‘Save’ or ‘Submit’ button.