A Requester is able to view any Request they have created by navigating to the Request Status area. This includes drafts, pending, approved and “attention” (rejected) Requests.
- From the Homepage, click Request Status on the blue navigation bar.
- From this page, you are able to view your Requests by status. Click on the desired status column to display a historical list of Requests.
- To drill down into Request Details, click the linked Request Number for more information.
- The corresponding Purchasing Parties, Supplier, Payment, Communications, and Related Document data can be viewed by clicking the icons on the right side of the page.
- There is also an option to Print or save it as a print-friendly document.