The Document Flow function allows the user to look up and view details related to any Related Document type. It also can display a diagram of where the Request is in the purchasing process lifecycle.
- From the Homepage, click Document Flow on the blue navigation bar.
- It is recommended that you search for the Related Document you would like to view. Input some or all of the 10 digit Document Number.
- The Document Type drop down menu defaults to All. It is optional to update the type to further narrow the search results.
- Click the Search button
- The Related Documents appear and display the current Status.
- Click the Eye icon in order to view Document Detail information. (details not pictured)
- Click the Document Flow icon to see every Related Document and how they are interconnected. See the example below.