A Requester is able to view their own Purchase Order details by navigating to the PO Status area. Here, POs are able to be searched, filtered and viewed.
- From the Homepage, click PO Status on the blue navigation bar
- From this page, you are able to view your POs. Use the Search bar to type in the PO Document Number to find a specific record.
- Click the any of the arrows to organize by PO Number, PO Creation Date, Supplier, Request Number or PO Status by ascending or descending order.
- To drill down into PO Details, click the linked PO Number for more information.
- The corresponding Purchasing Parties, Supplier, Payment, Communications, and Related Document data can be viewed by clicking the icons on the right side of the page.
- There is also an option to Print or save it as a print-friendly document.
- If the PO has been Ordered, a Goods Receipt can be created directly from this page by clicking on the circular blue icon docked on the bottom right of the page.