A Requester is able to view their own Purchase Order details by navigating to the PO Status area. Here, POs are able to be searched, filtered and viewed.
1. From the Homepage, click PO Status on the blue navigation bar.
2. From this page, you are able to view your POs. Use the Search bar to type in the PO Document Number to find a specific record.
3. Click the any of the arrows to organize by PO Number, PO Creation Date, Supplier, Request Number or PO Status by ascending or descending order.
4. To drill down into PO Details, click the linked PO Number for more information.
5. The corresponding Purchasing Parties, Supplier, Payment, Communications, and Related Document data can be viewed by clicking the icons on the right side of the page.
6. There is also an option to Print or save it as a print-friendly document.
7. If the PO has been Ordered, a Goods Receipt can be created directly from this page by clicking on the circular blue icon docked on the bottom right of the page.