After your organization’s Administrator creates your personal Purchase Manager account, you will receive a Registration Email. Here, you will create a password and can log in for the first time.
1. Look for the Purchase Manager Registration in your email inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see it, check your spam box.
2. Click the green Activate Account button. You will be redirected to the Create Password window.
TIP! If the pictures do not load, copy and paste the link below the green button into your browser instead to set your password for the first time.
TIP! If you click on the link and it says that it “has already been used,” you may have accidentally double clicked it. Instead, See the section on how to reset your password. Resetting your password is also useful if you accidentally lost or deleted your original Registration Email.
3. Create your New Password. These password credentials must include at least 6 characters, with at least one capital letter and one number for security purposes.
4. Confirm the same password again directly below.
5. Click the Set Password button.
6. Select the Click here to Log In link in order to take you to the Purchase Manager login page.
TIP! If your passwords do not match, or do not meet the character requirements, the Set Password button will not be clickable until corrections are made.